Social Icons

понедельник, 1 августа 2016 г.

My sex-mad stalker, the hot tub

 
..and how I became Santa's little helper

TERRIFIED Abi Titmuss cowered in her flat as a sex-crazed stalker battered at her door.
But Britain's top glamour girl kept her cool and dialled 999 to beg cops to take the deranged pest away.
Abi, who was an NHS nurse at the time, said: "I was living in the nurses' home and security wasn't that good even though there were special secure doors and staff on reception.
"Some guy managed to get through and was sitting there in the corridor, hammering away on my door and waiting for me.
"But the police were fantastic. They dealt with it really well.
Raunchy
"Having worked on emergency wards in central London helped me deal with it because nurses do have to deal with quite a lot of abuse and violence."
Abi, who hit the bigtime after her four-in-a-bed orgies with ex-lover John Leslie were revealed, now has up to 20 stalkers hounding her.
She moved to a £600,000 fortress-like home in central London, fitted with a panic button to keep out obsessed fans, after she had to call cops again in July when another man stalked her.
But she's determined to carry on stripping for raunchy photo shoots.
And she was delighted to dress up in this skimpy Santa's outfit to wish our readers an Abi Christmas!
The 28-year-old blonde said: "This year has been so eventful I want to make sure I go out with a big bang!
"I hired the Santa outfit and took it home to give this man a right treat in the sack. Let's just say he's been boasting it was the best sex of his life."
But Abi still hasn't found a fella to replace former This Morning host Leslie.
She said: "I'm very much single at the moment, but I'd love to spend Christmas in front of a log fire, naked, with the man of my dreams and a glass of mulled wine."
It would be the perfect end to a sensational year for Abi, who simmered on the front of FHM and sizzled in Hell's Kitchen.
And it's not over yet. Her work-out DVD, Tone and Tease, is out on December 27.
"It's a tone-up video to increase your confidence and flexibility and make you feel sexy," said Abi.
The lads' mag favourite, who's on her way to making her first million, has just knocked Manchester United off the top of the calendar league. But the Lincolnshire lass just can't seem to get a date herself.
She insisted: "I'm looking for Mr Right as opposed to Mr Right Now. I've been involved in lots of raunchy photo shoots during 2004 and if I'd fancied any of the photographers, they'd have been in trouble!
"But apart from one relationship,which was quite serious, I've only dated a couple of people."
Naughty
Abi dismisses her chances with Robbie Williams, who famously said he wanted to bed her, and said she just wants an ordinary fella.
"I can't think of any male celebrities I want to be with. Normal guys are the way forward," she teased.
The naughty nurse, whose kinky bedroom antics were filmed by Leslie and plastered over the internet, loves sex in unusual places.
"The most unusual was in the back of a black cab," she said. "And I've done it in an outdoor Jacuzzi with the stars above and a glass of champagne. That was wonderful. It was in a hot tub in the summer."
So, if there are any ordinary blokes out there who love the outdoors and good clean fun, you never know your luck. You could be in for a two thousand and fivesome!
FOR your own Christmas picture of Abi sent direct to your mobile, text ABI XMAS to 69698. Cost is £3 plus standard network charges. 

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates