Social Icons

воскресенье, 24 июля 2016 г.

I turned Corrie Ryan into a sex god

EXCLUSIVE: The woman Tina O'Brien has lots to thank for 
A GORGEOUS brunette has revealed that actor Ryan Thomas was a three-minute dud until she bedded him—and created a three-times-a-night STUD.
Seven years older than the Corrie hunk, stunning Alex Perry says it was HER sexpertise that made a man of the boy.
And she reckons Ryan's current girlfriend, Street co-star Tina O'Brien, should be grateful she got there first.
Alex laughed: "Ryan was just a shy young lad when he met me. He didn't have a clue about how to please a woman. But by the time I finished with him he made love in positions I never knew existed.
"I turned him into a fantastic lover and his girlfriend Tina has a lot to thank me for."
Glamour girl Alex, 27, met hunky Ryan at a lapdance night in a Stockport club where she was working as a hostess.
The youngster was only 17 at the time and had just landed the role of Corrie hod carrier Jason Grimshaw when he made a play for Alex—and invited her back to his placefor a bite to eat.
Thinking she was about to be wined and dined by the up-and-coming actor, Alex agreed.
Unfortunately, the only thing Ryan was hungry for was LOVE and back at his flat the cupboard was bare.
Alex said: "I looked in the fridge and all he had was rotten milk and cheese and ham that had seen better days. It was a real lad's pad.
"Ryan had been shy all night and I genuinely thought he'd cook me a treat. So as I was starving I made him call for a takeaway."
And a piping hot deep pan was the only pizza the action Ryan got to taste that night.
Alex laughed: "I wasn't prepared to have sex with him straight away, but we did sleep in the same bed. We had a bit of a kiss and a fumble, but Ryan was the perfect gentleman."
The next morning the pair swapped numbers and agreed to meet a few weeks later—and even though it was only their second date, Ryan was determined to scale Alex's 32DD wonders.
And the model was soon to discover that Ryan was a fast mover in more ways than one...
She said: "Ryan was a bit tipsy the second time we met up and he kept staring at my boobs all night.
"They're quite big and when I told him I'd had a boob job his eyes lit up. I knew he couldn't wait to see them.
"But when we got back to his he became really shy. He was only 17 and I don't think he'd had much experience when it came to sex.
"We were kissing on the bed for ages and I started undoing the buttons on his shirt and slipped out of my top.
"At this point, he'd been fumbling with my bra strap for ages so eventually I reached round and undid it for him.
"His jaw dropped when he saw my boobs and I could tell he was getting very aroused. I pulled off his jeans and boxers and wriggled out of my skirt and G string and soon we were completely naked.
"He's got a lovely body, really toned with a nice smooth chest and he's very well endowed too.
"I couldn't wait to have sex with him, but he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
"I decided to take charge, but when we began making love it was over almost as soon as it started. Ryan didn't last long at all."
The next morning Ryan, now 20, was keen to impress after his previous poor performance...so he became Alex's devoted student.
She admitted: "I think he was a bit embarrassed because when I woke up, he was all over me.
"He was determined to make sure I was satisfied. It was fantastic. All the time he was asking me what I wanted and he liked to be shown what to do.
"We made love again and Ryan kept going for an hour. I don't know whether he was still tipsy from the night before, but he put in a great performance."
Thanks to those brief lessons in love, Ryan went from nookie rookie to stud muffin and soon it was Alex who was having trouble keeping up.
Swinging
She said: "The best sex we had was in the Princess Hotel in Manchester. We'd been clubbing and were both really drunk by the time we left—and so horny that we had to have sex straight away.
"We couldn't get a taxi back to Ryan's place so we booked into the hotel. It was totally spur of the moment, but we couldn't wait.
"Then when we got back to the room, Ryan was like an animal. He was kissing me passionately and pulling off my clothes. Soon we were naked and making love on the bed. It was wild. We made love in every position you could imagine and Ryan was keen to experiment as much as possible.
"He was swinging me around on the bed and the sex was amazing. We did it against the wall, on the sideboard...everywhere!
"We made love three times that night and didn't fall asleep until dawn. We were both exhausted afterwards and Ryan said it was the best night he'd ever had."
Although Alex enjoyed herself at first, she eventually decided he was too young for the relationship to have a future. So she dumped him for someone older.
Not long after, Ryan also found new love with someone his own generation—21-year-old Tina, who plays Corrie's Sarah Platt.
Alex added: "Tina's a lucky girl. Ryan's a great lover now, so if she sees me on the town maybe she'll buy me a drink to say thanks." 

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates