Social Icons

вторник, 22 января 2019 г.

New Pictures I have been paying off mum’s funeral only to learn my brother stole the money

DEAR DEIDRE: FOR the past five years, I have been paying off my mother’s funeral – and now I’ve learned my brother stole the money.


I am a woman aged 48 and my brother is 46. My mum had some insurance but, when she died, my brother told me they wouldn’t pay out to cover the £3,500 cost of her funeral.


I have been paying off mum’s funeral only to learn my brother stole the money
Getty - Contributor

I took out a loan and have been paying it off ever since.


I ran into an old friend of my brother’s. His dad had died and I mentioned struggling to pay for Mum’s funeral.


He looked embarrassed and said my brother used the insurance cash to buy a car.


I don’t want to land the mate in it but I am angry with my sibling. Should I confront him? He’s my only close relative. Dad died before Mum.

DEIDRE SAYS: Your brother should feel ashamed. Could you tell him you don’t want a row but realise he bought a car with the life insurance money.


Ask him to take over the payments.


If you know your brother will flare up, you may decide your priority is staying close to him. Sadly, it won’t feel the same whatever you do.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE I’m falling for my best friend after our amazing sex — but I also have a boyfriend


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Neil and his mistress hear someone outside the door while in bed



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/i-have-been-paying-off-mums-funeral-only-to-learn-my-brother-stole-the-money/
News Photo I have been paying off mum’s funeral only to learn my brother stole the money
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000261888980.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates