Social Icons

вторник, 22 января 2019 г.

New Pictures Lauren Goodger slams critics who say her ‘extra peachy’ bum is fake, insisting it will start shrinking soon

REALITY star Lauren Goodger has insisted her ‘extra peachy’ bum is not fake.


She has slammed her critics and claims it will start shrinking soon when she looses weight.


Lauren Goodger
Lauren Goodger has claimed her bum will shrink when she loosed weight
BackGrid

Writing in her Now! magazine column, Lauren, 36, said:


“I’m so flattered that everyone thinks I’ve had bum implants but, alas, it’s all mine.


It’s weird as some days my bum looks bigger than others. Also I know how to pose to make it look extra peachy LOL.”


Last week, Lauren stripped down to a nude thong to reveal her incredible bum as she claimed she got in the gym.


Critics have hit back and said that her ‘new bottom’ must be down to surgery, but Lauren has insisted that it will soon shrink when she looses weight.



“Some days it just looks different,” the star continued.


“It’s sad that people just assume I must have had surgery. To be honest, when I lose weight it gets smaller and I’m embarking on a mega-fitness and weight-loss journey at the moment, so it will probably start shrinking. Then what will people say – I’ve had it deflated?


“I have thick thighs and a bum. That’s what my mama gave me!”


Lauren Goodger
Lauren has lost over 7lb’s since Christmas
Instagram

The former TOWIE star has already shed more than 7lbs since Christmas.


Since finding fame, Lauren has in the past admitted having procedures including a breast job, rhinoplasty, liposuction and fillers.



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/lauren-goodger-slams-critics-who-say-her-extra-peachy-bum-is-fake-insisting-it-will-start-shrinking-soon/
News Photo Lauren Goodger slams critics who say her ‘extra peachy’ bum is fake, insisting it will start shrinking soon
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT0004619294191.jpg?strip=all&w=642

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates