Social Icons

суббота, 21 января 2017 г.

Donald Trump, first dance with his first lady Melania

Donald and Melania Trump took part Friday night at several inaugural balls, tradition reserved for each new President of the United States.

The new "first couple" has complied with the tradition of American presidential investiture . Donald Trump and his first lady Melania participated, Friday night, in several balls organized in honor of the new head of state in Washington. 
Arrived after 9 pm, President Trump and his wife shared the first dance on "My Way" by Frank Sinatra at the Liberty Ball. Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen also danced. The children of the billionaire, Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka, were also present. Donald and Melania Trump then joined the Freedom Ball, where the new president allowed a few comments. "Do I have to keep tweeting?" It is a way to bypass corrupt media, "he told the crowd as the" Washington Post ".


Later in the evening, the couple attended a third ball in honor of the armed forces. To an audience composed mainly of military and veterans, Donald Trump launched: "You are incredible people and I love you for a lot of reasons.
 And I also like the fact that you all voted for me, right? You all voted for me. " The president continued, after receiving congratulations from several soldiers by videoconference: "I like them much more than the media. These people are much nicer. "

The first dance of Melania and Donald Trump on "My Way"

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates