Social Icons

вторник, 13 декабря 2016 г.

Showbiz: Kylie Minogue,Sly Stallone,Ugly Betty, SICK KYLIE FORCED TO CANCEL TWO GIGS


Kylie Minogue has rescheduled two shows after being forced to pull out due to ill health, her record company have announced.

A spokesman for EMI confirmed last night and tonight's Showgirls Homecoming concerts are cancelled but will go ahead at the Manchester Evening News Arena on January 21 and 22.
We told you how the 38-year-old star dramatically quit a concert half-way through on Saturday after falling ill.

A spokesman said: “After being forced to pull out early from Saturday night’s Showgirl Homecoming performance at the Manchester Evening News Arena due to a moderately severe respiratory tract infection, doctors have insisted that Kylie Minogue not perform in the immediate future.

“We currently anticipate that Thursday and Friday nights’ shows will not be affected.

“Whilst we await the all clear from her doctors we wish her a speedy recovery and hope to be able to confirm her return to the stage soon."

This ordeal came as it emerged the star will marry boyfriend OLIVIER MARTINEZ.



UGLY AS SIN

NEW star AMERICA FERRERA goes from being Ugly Betty to Sweaty Betty.
My saucy pic, from 2005 flick Lords Of Dogtown, shows her before she shot to fame as office frump Betty Suarez in the hit Channel 4 comedy.
America turned to acting as a child growing up in LA to escape her parents' rows but was filled with self-doubt about her looks.
She told me: "I'd spend hours in my room blocking out their screams by acting out plays in my head. Acting was all I ever wanted to do.
"I'd look in the mirror and cry thinking I was too fat. But today I feel beautiful and far from the ugly duckling I appear on screen."

MEET THE CHAMP!

WHEN I met Sly Stallone this week he told me his new Rocky film is his last. But he said: "I'll do one more Rambo then I'll lay them to rest." 

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates