Social Icons

четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Kendall Jenner on withdrawal Instagram: "I needed a little break"

Two days after closing his Instagram account, Kendall Jenner explains the reasons for his departure on the set of Ellen DeGeneres.

Kendall Jenner does not regret leaving Instagram deleting his account there two days. Instead, the top 21 years welcomes this new life away virtual connections, "It's really nice, I recommend it. I am much less addicted to my phone. I'm more focused on the real life, "she explained on the set of Ellen DeGeneres.

Arrival at the end, the penultimate of the Kardashian clan has felt the need to relieve his addiction networks. She has removed his instagram account and removed the Twitter application on his phone. "I just wanted a detox. I needed a little break. I am still on. This is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I look at before sleeping. I felt dependent ... but I'll be back! ", Was she exclaimed. 

The smile and the air still as jovial, Kendall Jenner concluded: "I love seeing me have the reflex to click on the application and realize that it's not there. It is a feeling rather refreshing. " A peak for this young woman whose family empire based on overexposure. Maybe she was left inspired by Justin Bieber who also deleted his account last August. 

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates