Social Icons

понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

Sleeping naked: The irresistible Isis Valverde says that she sleeps naked and recalls 1st kiss: 'She disappeared, I never saw her again'

 


Actress revealed some curiosities about herself in an interview with Matheus Mazzafera


Isis Valverde participated in a chat with Matheus Mazzafera, in the program "Hotel Mazzafera", in Youtube. In a relaxed atmosphere, the presenter approached several curiosities about André Resende's girlfriend, who was clicked by visiting a jewelry store in the mall, and questioned where and when was his first kiss. "I lost BV (virgin mouth) on the bank of the square of my city with a boy from Rio de Janeiro." Carioca, people, do not fall for it! "In BV, on the bank of the square, my father passed and he hid behind the bank. I was 13 years old.After that kiss, it was over.I took two hours to give a kiss.His tongue was like sandpaper.I swear it was not good: it was bad.He disappeared and got another.He got a friend of mine, "said the actress, one of the protagonists of the next novel of the nine," To Flor da Pele ". With a sequel, already shown in a bikini photo, Isis revealed in her joke how to enjoy sleeping. "I sleep naked, most of the time, it's nothing, it's not like that," he said. Asked about her female crush, she was straightforward: "Meryl Streep." And it was not long before he chose actor Johnny Depp as the male: "I think he's amazing." With more than 4 million followers on Instagram, the artist also confessed that she has the dream of buying a boat, as well as presenter Rodrigo Faro. "I love having the freedom to go wherever I want, I love the island, I hate the crowded beach, I like the island, the bush, I go down on an island and short the beach, that's all I want," he explained. (By Patrícia Dias) "I sleep naked, most of the time, it's nothing, it's not like that," he said. Asked about her female crush, she was straightforward: "Meryl Streep." And it was not long before he chose actor Johnny Depp as the male: "I think he's amazing." With more than 4 million followers on Instagram, the artist also confessed that she has the dream of buying a boat, as well as presenter Rodrigo Faro. "I love having the freedom to go wherever I want, I love the island, I hate the crowded beach, I like the island, the bush, I go down on an island and short the beach, that's all I want," he explained. (By Patrícia Dias) "I sleep naked, most of the time, it's nothing, it's not like that," he said. Asked about her female crush, she was straightforward: "Meryl Streep." And it was not long before he chose actor Johnny Depp as the male: "I think he's amazing." With more than 4 million followers on Instagram, the artist also confessed that she has the dream of buying a boat, as well as presenter Rodrigo Faro. "I love having the freedom to go wherever I want, I love the island, I hate the crowded beach, I like the island, the bush, I go down on an island and short the beach, that's all I want," he explained. (By Patrícia Dias) And it was not long before he chose actor Johnny Depp as the male: "I think he's amazing." With more than 4 million followers on Instagram, the artist also confessed that she has the dream of buying a boat, as well as presenter Rodrigo Faro. "I love having the freedom to go wherever I want, I love the island, I hate the crowded beach, I like the island, the bush, I go down on an island and short the beach, that's all I want," he explained. (By Patrícia Dias) And it was not long before he chose actor Johnny Depp as the male: "I think he's amazing." With more than 4 million followers on Instagram, the artist also confessed that she has the dream of buying a boat, as well as presenter Rodrigo Faro. "I love having the freedom to go wherever I want, I love the island, I hate the crowded beach, I like the island, the bush, I go down on an island and short the beach, that's all I want," he explained. (By Patrícia Dias)






























PHOTOS REPRODUCTION OF WEB

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates