Social Icons

понедельник, 21 января 2019 г.

New Pictures Royal huntsman ‘battered’ a ‘peasant’ motorist with walking stick on Sandringham Estate

A DRIVER has told police a gamekeeper on a Sandringham royal shoot hit him on the head with a stick and  called him “a peasant”.


Patrick Panks, 43, said he was left  bleeding  after  a row over the pheasant shoot blocking a road.


Patrick Panks told police a gamekeeper on a Sandringham royal shoot hit him on the head with a stick and  called him 'a peasant'
Doug Seeburg - The Sun
Patrick Panks told police a gamekeeper on a Sandringham royal shoot hit him on the head with a stick and  called him ‘a peasant’[/caption]


Patrick was left covered in blood and needing hospital treatment after the 'attack' at the Royals' Sandringham Estate
Doug Seeburg - The Sun
Patrick was left covered in blood and needing hospital treatment after the ‘attack’ at the Royals’ Sandringham Estate[/caption]


He added: “It’s disgusting. First I was called a peasant and then  hit several times on  the head.”


The incident came two days after Prince Philip’s Sandringham crash.


Patrick claims the gamekeeper battered him on the head with a stick after screaming: “Mind my dogs you f****** peasant.”


Engineer Patrick said: “I came round the corner doing around 30mph and this toff was stood with his dogs, about  six of them.


“I had to stop because they were in the middle of the road. He was waving his stick around and he hit the front of my car.


“I wound down the window and before I could say anything he shouted ‘Mind my dogs you f****** peasant.’ I couldn’t believe it.


“I was so furious I leapt out and shouted ‘I’m no f****** peasant. Who are you calling a peasant?’


Patrick said the tweed-clad gamekeeper, who was holding some dead pheasants, accused him of almost hitting his labradors and spaniels and waved a stick.


He added: “I said ‘Don’t threaten me, waving your stick around.’

I wound down the window and before I could say anything he shouted ‘Mind my dogs you f****** peasant.’ I couldn’t believe it.

Motorist, Patrick Panks

“He replied ‘I don’t use weapons.’ I said ‘You must have used weapons to kill those birds’ and pointed at the pheasants.


“He then moved off the road and the dogs followed him so the way became clear again.


“I didn’t want anything to do with it so I turned my back to walk back to the car and heard someone shout ‘No! no!’


“The next thing I felt a heavy thud on the back of my head then this excruciating pain. This guy then started going ballistic.


“I turned round and he’d broken his stick on the side of my head. I could feel the blood trickling down my neck.


“But he just kept hitting me with the remainder of his stick like a man possessed.


“He smacked me on the left forearm, on the left wrist and round both of my shoulders.


“I was in shock. I kept saying ‘There’s no need for this.’ I told them I was going to the police.


“One of the other men said ‘There’s no need to ring police’. He kept saying sorry.


Patrick took a picture of the gamekeeper to show police. He added: “I knew they were in the wrong but I started taking pictures because who would believe me against a load of bluebloods?”


Motorist Robert claims the gamekeeper smashed his stick while viciously hitting his head as he walked away
Doug Seeburg - The Sun
Blood spattered Patrick claims the gamekeeper smashed his stick while viciously hitting his head as he walked away[/caption]


The scene of the alleged attack at the Royals' Sandringham Estate
Darren Fletcher - The Sun
The scene of the alleged attack at the Royals’ Sandringham Estate[/caption]


Richard said the man, thought to be a gamekeeper was acting like a 'like a man possessed' as he crashed the stick onto his head
Darren Fletcher - The Sun
Patrick said the man, thought to be a gamekeeper was acting ‘like a man possessed’ as he crashed the stick onto his head[/caption]


Officers from Norfolk police were called to Saturday’s incident at Dersingham near  the Sandringham estate. Prince Andrew is said to have been out shooting that day.


The alleged attack came two days after Prince Philip’s Land Rover hit a car carrying two women and a baby near Sandringham.


Patrick said: “The whole incident was disgusting snobbery.


“First I got called a peasant and then I was hit several times over the head.


“The fact a Royal estate gamekeeper thinks he could hit me means he obviously believes he’s above the law.


“I can’t believe anyone would speak like that to another human being — especially at a time like this when Sandringham needs to be squeaky clean.

The fact a Royal estate gamekeeper thinks he could hit me means he obviously believes he’s above the law.

Motorist, Patrick Panks

“I’ve lived here my whole life and it has never felt more like an ‘us and them’ culture.”


Patrick had been heading to pick up a Fiesta work van when he came across the shooting party.


He said they had parked two Land Rovers across the country lane to block it.


Patrick said he suffered severe cuts to his head and neck and went to A&E for a brain scan. Doctors have warned him to expect concussion. He also has cuts and bruises across both arms and his body.


Patrick added: “After Prince Philip’s crash it makes it look like the Royals think they can do whatever they want. Sandringham is doing a good job of making it look like they don’t give a monkeys about the rest of the world.


Patrick, of Dersingham, has spent his entire life living either on or within a few miles of the Royal estate at Sandringham. He said: “I’ve always respected the Royals. But it’s about time they learned to treat the rest of the world with some consideration.”


He reported the incident to police but will not make a statement until he knows he is not concussed. Officers are investigating.

Sources have confirmed the alleged attacker was a gamekeeper at Sandringham.


Norfolk Police said: “Police were called around 3pm on Saturday to reports of an incident  in Dersingham involving two men. A crime report has been created and officers have spoken to both parties.”


Buckingham Palace said it was unable to confirm if Prince Andrew had been with the shooting party. It added:  “This is a police matter and we won’t be commenting”.


The full extent of Patrick's injuries are revealed
Doug Seeburg - The Sun
The full extent of Patrick’s injuries are revealed[/caption]


Patrick suffered other injuries in the 'attack'
Doug Seeburg - The Sun
Patrick suffered other injuries in the ‘attack’[/caption]


Prince Andrew is said to have been out pheasant shooting on the day of the attack
Alamy
Prince Andrew is said to have been out pheasant shooting on the day of the attack[/caption]



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/royal-huntsman-battered-a-peasant-motorist-with-walking-stick-on-sandringham-estate/
News Photo Royal huntsman ‘battered’ a ‘peasant’ motorist with walking stick on Sandringham Estate
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000463399589.jpg?strip=all&w=418

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates