Social Icons

понедельник, 3 апреля 2017 г.

Celebrity Daddy Cool

They’re gorgeous, they’ve got cute kids – and can make women melt at 10 paces. Meet celebland’s hottest DILFs*
(*Dad's we'd like to have fun with!)

David Beckham, 35


Children: Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, seven (pictured above) and Cruz, five.
Their mum: Fashion designer and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, 36.
Say ahh!: "Being a dad's more important than football. There's no better feeling than coming home and seeing the kids and spending time with them. Any parent understands that feeling. I'd love a little girl. We have three beautiful boys, but another one or two kids would be a blessing."


Matthew McConaughey, 40


Children: Levi, 21 months (pictured), and Vida, six months.
Their mum: Brazilian model and designer Camila Alves, 28.
Say ahh!: "I've been looking forward to being a dad since I was 10. I turned the page in that chapter of my life and it was the right moment. Levi reminds me to see things for the first time - not in a naïve way, in an innocent way. It's a ball!"


Peter Andre, 37


Children: Junior, five, Princess Tiaamii (pictured), two.
Their mum: Model and businesswoman Katie Price (aka Jordan), 32. The couple divorced in September 2009. Peter also considers himself a father to Harvey, eight, Katie's son by footballer Dwight Yorke.
Say ahh!: "I miss the children so much when I'm away. They're happy when they're with me. I always tell them that Daddy loves them."


Jeff Brazier, 31

















Children: Bobby Jack, seven, and Freddy, five.
Their mum: Big Brother star Jade Goody, who died of cervical cancer in March 2009, aged 27.
Say ahh!: "I'm Mum and Dad now Jade's gone. We still haven't coined a phrase for it, but 'MAD' as an abbreviation isn't far off the mark!"


Frank Lampard, 32


Children: Luna, four, and Isla, three.
Their mum: Model Elen Rivas, 35. They split in February 2009.
Say ahh!: "Since I've had kids, every penny I earn and every yard I run on the football pitch is for them. Half the week, the kids wake up in my house in the bedrooms I decorated for them and that's what they'll always do."


Ben Affleck, 37


Children: Violet, four (pictured), and Seraphina, one.
Their mum: Hollywood actress Jennifer Garner, 38.
Say ahh!: "I love being a father. It's changed my life. It sounds like a cliché, and that's because it's the truth. Fatherhood has made me more sensitive and probably more caring."


Hugh Jackman, 41


Children: Oscar, 10, and Ava, four (pictured).
Their mum: Actress Deborra-Lee Furness, 55. They adopted both kids after Deborra-Lee miscarried twice.
Say ahh!: "Fatherhood brings out elements of your character that are already there. At home, the more chaos, mess and noise there is, the more I start to feel: 'Ah, this is how it's meant to be!'"

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates