Social Icons

понедельник, 21 января 2019 г.

New Pictures My partner seems to hate having sex with me and tells me to ‘hurry up’ in bed

DEAR DEIDRE: OUR sex life is at an all-time low.


I can’t get it right for my partner – and as a result, she spoils things for me.


Getty - Contributor
My partner tells me to ‘hurry up’ during sex, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong[/caption]


She tells me to hurry up, which makes things take longer, and can’t wait for us to be in our respective spaces as soon as it is over.


I’m 33 and my partner is 31. She refuses to let me use a condom but insists on putting a towel underneath us before we do anything.


She won’t let me touch her breasts and always keeps her top on.


I just don’t get it.

DEIDRE SAYS: It doesn’t sound like she’s having a great time sexually.


Maybe she finds the messiness of sex difficult. Or maybe she is not finding the way you are having sex very satisfying.


You have to talk about this together but you need to be using reliable protection unless you are planning to start a family.


My e-leaflet Is She Not Keen On Sex? should help.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE My money woes mean I dread being home and worry bailiffs will come to my door


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Neil cheats on his wife at home – but is he about to get caught?



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/my-partner-seems-to-hate-having-sex-with-me-and-tells-me-to-hurry-up-in-bed/
News Photo My partner seems to hate having sex with me and tells me to ‘hurry up’ in bed
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000463387960.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates