Social Icons

среда, 1 марта 2017 г.

TOTAL BODY FAT- It's the final countdown!

Find out how web editor Phoebe did in her bootcamp assessment

So my bootcamp is over and now it's time for the moment of truth - my assessment. After all my efforts I'm praying to see some evidence that I have actually lost some weight and, more importantly, improved my fitness levels which were, I'm slightly ashamed to admit, woefully low.
I step back on the dreaded metaboliser machine, grab the handles and wait...
And the results are good! I've lost 4lb (it would be more apparently, but I'm more hydrated now and that's good, so I don't mind!) and my metabolic age has dropped from 44 to 38 - still a way from ideal, but not bad for two weeks eh?! My bust and waist have stayed the same, but I've lost inches from my hips which is fantastic - less of a pear and more of an hourglass sounds good to me!.
BEFORE
WEIGHT: 9st 12
TOTAL BODY FAT: 37.4%
TOTAL BODY WATER: 46.2%
METABOLIC AGE: 44
CHEST: 34 inches
WAIST: 29 inches
HIPS: 42.5 inches
AFTER
WEIGHT: 9st 8
TOTAL BODY FAT: 33.9%
TOTAL BODY WATER : 48.7%
METABOLIC AGE: 38
CHEST: 34 inches
WAIST: 29 inches
HIPS: 39 inches
After such an encouraging start I'm definitely going to keep going with this new exercise regime. Once you've actually seen for yourself that exercise works, it's far easier to keep motivated. I already had my first post-bootcamp Vibe class this morning (boy did it burn!) and I've got Rebound coming up too. If i keep at it, hopefully by Spring I'll be bikini-confident for the first time in years!

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates