Social Icons

вторник, 12 июля 2016 г.

I'm Kerrying another of Bryan's babies

I'm Kerrying another of Bryan's babies
 
KERRY KATONA and hubby Bryan McFadden are expecting a baby which they conceived in the same hotel room as daughter Molly.
Last night Bryan, my old mate from Westlife, told me exclusively: "It's amazing but it's true.
"Let that be a warning to any couple staying in room 308 at London's Chelsea Conrad Hotel."
The pregnancy would appear to seal a future for the couple which looked rocky after Bryan confessed to a stag night romp with a lapdancer. He told me it was a "moment of madness."
Former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry is due to give birth in February. Bryan explained: "Westlife were in London on tour and Kerry had come to see me for the night before flying back to Dublin.
"A month ago she started feeling sick. We got a home pregnancy test and when Kerry came out of the bathroom smiling we screamed and hugged each other. It was the best feeling—just like when we knew we were going to have Molly.

"But this time we definitely want a boy. I want him to play soccer for Ireland when he grows up. We can't wait for our new addition."
Bryan also revealed the family are selling their two Dublin apartments and buying a $1million farmhouse "with loads of land for the kids to play in."
I was the first journalist to reveal that he and Kerry were an item in January 2000.
Molly was born last September and the couple married in January. I was one of 500 wedding guests.

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates