Social Icons

воскресенье, 24 июля 2016 г.

Kinky Nikki's ruined my life

Ex-love exposes
Corrie star's secrets
 
By Matthew Acton
CORONATION STREET beauty Nikki Sanderson ditched her doting boyfriend with the words: "I want to be single again."
But the very next day she began dating on-screen lover Danny Young.
Last night jilted Jamie Meakin blasted: "This man has ruined all the plans I had for the rest of my life."
Distraught Jamie revealed he and Nikki, hairdresser Candice Stowe in the show, discussed marriage and a family.
Talking about his heartbreak for the first time, Jamie, 25, told the News of the World:"I want to knock him flat. I hope to God I never see Danny out because I'm not sure I'd be able to control myself."
Devastated Jamie, who lost a stone in two weeks after the split in November, told how: Nikki was a VIRGINwhen they first got together
She quickly turned into a WANTON LOVER who demanded sex three times a day He BLAMES Corrie bosses for pushing Nikki and Danny into each other's arms.
"I never thought me and Nikki would split up," said Jamie. "I don't know if she cheated on me with Danny while we were still together.
"But she did leave me to be with Danny and she's lied to me about when she started seeing him.
"She told me she first kissed him at the Christmas party in December but I know she'd been seeing him before that because my friends had seen them out together."
Jamie (right) told how, weeks before the split in November, he and Nikki had talked about getting engaged.
He said: "She told me she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me and start a family. Then suddenly this lad turns up and it's all over."
Ironically Jamie was pleased when 18-year-old Danny joined the show as footballer Warren Baldwin because it meant bigger storylines for Nikki.
He said: "Nikki was always complaining that she got overlooked. When Danny arrived it meant Candice could develop this footballer's girlfriend role and she loved it.
"Looking back it was obvious there was something going on between them.
Begging
"The signs were there at home too. The sexual side of our relationship had been falling off. I don't think we'd made love for a fortnight when she left.
"A few days before she left I bought her some nice underwear. She said, ‘Why are you buying me presents?' I said, ‘Because I want you to love me.' She said, ‘Buying me gifts won't make me love you.' The writing was on the wall then."
Two weeks later Nikki, 20, moved out. Jamie said: "It was a Sunday morning. We'd fallen out the night before about nothing and I thought it was done and dusted. But she told me she needed space because she'd never dated anyone else and wanted time to be a single girl.
"I was in pieces. I was crying my eyes out and begging her not to leave.
"A couple of weeks after she'd gone I heard that she'd been seen out in a bar in Manchester with Danny the day after she'd left me.
"It felt like a kick in the guts. I couldn't breathe."
He phoned Nikki to ask if the rumours were true.
He said: "She told me that nothing had happened with Danny before she'd split with me. But there was obviously a very strong bond between them or she wouldn't have been staying at his place.
"One thing I do know for certain is that she left me to be with Danny."
He had met Nikki met four years earlier when she was a 16-year-old pupil at Holy Cross school in Bury, Greater Manchester. After a long relationship Jamie took her virginity and unlocked Nikki's passion for kinky sex. He said: "We couldn't keep our hands off each other after that. Nikki's a very physical girl and we'd often have sex three times a day—sometimes more."
He said they couldn't wait until they moved into their £180,000 three-bed detached house in Bury. He recalled: "Nikki often talked about how she couldn't wait to make love in every room of the house and she was true to her word.
"We also made love in the shower all the time."
Her three-times-a-day demands meant romping in some bizarre situations, not least when Nikki had sex with Jamie in his tiny Peugeot 106 WHILE he was still driving.
He said: "We were on our way back to Bury at around 2am. Nikki said she fancied doing it as we were driving along. Next thing, she straddled me. I pulled down my jeans, she pulled up her skirt and we were off.
"We were going at it hammer and tongs and her bum was banging into the steering wheel.
"We reached our destination...and got home as well!
"We could have killed ourselves. But what a way to go."
Almost as dangerous was the time the couple had sex in the lounge at her mother Judith's home...while Judith prepared lunch in the kitchen, talking to them all the while.
Jamie recalled: "We weren't living together then so we always wondered when our next sex might come. Her mum was cooking and we were in the lounge. We started out messing around on the sofa and suddenly I was on top of Nikki.
"It was only a quickie but Nikki's mum was talking to us—just general chit chat—and could have come in at any moment. But I don't think Nikki would have been bothered if she had."
Jamie's most treasured memory of their rampant sex life was a Valentine's Day treat laid on by Nikki.
She had booked a room at Manchester's posh Victoria & Albert Hotel two years ago. Jamie was ordered to wait in the bar until summoned to the room by his lover.
He recalled: "When I got there Nikki was wearing a white basque and stockings and suspenders. The bed and floor were scattered with red rose petals and there was a bottle of champagne on ice.
Pushed
"She gave me a glass of champagne then led me across to the bed where we made love for hours.
"It was one of the most beautiful evenings of my life."
Jamie blames Corrie's ratings-chasing bosses for driving Nikki into Danny's arms.
Producer Tony Wood sent the pair to special acting classes to make sure their on-screen relationship was as believable as possible. Jamie said: "I think Wood pushed them into bed with each other.
"He told Nikki he wanted the fans to think they were actually going out together."
Despite his heartache, Jamie says: "Millions of men would love to be able to say they've made love to Nikki Sanderson. I had the privilege for four years and I will always treasure the memories."

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates