Social Icons

вторник, 12 июля 2016 г.

Nice Guy Eddie... wild girl in beddie

 
TELLY wildcat Stephanie Waring arched her back across a hotel mini-bar then had "filthy, brilliant sex" with a hunky pin-up from Crossroads.
Stephanie, who shot to fame as Cindy Cunningham in teen soap Hollyoaks, also starred as Ricky Tomlinson's daughter Laura in BBC1's Sunday night drama series Nice Guy Eddie.
But off screen, when she's eager for sex, a nice guy is the last thing she wants. "When you let all your inhibitions go, you can be filthy," she grinned. "And when it's someone you don't really know...that's when you can be MORE filthy."
In one of the sexiest interviews ever by a TV star, 24-year-old Stephanie, who has now started filming for BBC daytime drama Doctors, admits she:
PICKED UP "random guys" because "I was young and horny."
FANTASISED about Hollyoaks co-star Daniel Pape then turned him on so much he was like "an animal" in bed.
USED a male model she calls "f***body" to satisfy her urges.

Stroke
Stephanie had one of her most memorable bonks with Crossroads star Ben McGuire, who plays Josh.
"We first had sex in a London hotel after a movie premiere," she said. "Even thinking about it now makes me excited. He really knew how to touch me, stroke me and excite me.
"You want it to be nice and romantic, but animal instincts take over. Besides the mini-bar we did it against the wall, every which way. It was brilliant, wild. We were knackered by the end because he can go on and on.
"Ben moved in with me after a month and we spent all our time together. I'm strange because I orgasm very quickly. I must be really sensitive. Ben made me orgasm over and over, often six times a night. I learned a lot and fell in love for the first time. I discovered what it's like to love someone and really be loved back."
Stephanie's first major affair was with her Hollyoaks co-star Daniel Pape, who played bad boy Sean.
"We were best friends for a year...then I started to think about him in a sexual way. I started having fantasies about him. I'd shock myself by imagining him on top of me. When we had our first kiss, I knew it was right. He was an amazing lover, a bit of an animal in bed. It was two months of high passion every night. I gave him as good as I got.
"But he wasn't ready to go into a relationship and I was heartbroken because I'd fallen for him in a big way."
To bury her sorrow, Steph went through an even wilder phase. "I'd have one-night stands, getting drunk and pulling random guys," she confessed. "I really like to let myself go when I'm with a guy. I loved partying and, because I was desperate for a boyfriend, I was so naive about men.
"I just wanted to please them. They'd say all the right things and I was young and horny. But then they'd never call again and I'd think, ‘Why? I know how to please a man in bed'. I knew it had nothing to do with my performance. I'm great in bed, I know what a bloke wants. Then I realised that they were just using me."
It was after this period that she met Crossroads star Ben.
"Over two years we made the effort to have sex at least three times a week," she said. "Obviously you're going to try everything."
She accepted his proposal of mariage, then backed out. "We tried not seeing each other but eventually became friends—though we still had the occasional s**g. It was great and felt really comfortable."

Noise
But Stephanie was missing regular sex and soon there was another man in her sights.
"I started seeing one bloke I'd call a f***body," she said. "He's a model, very good-looking, but he's just there for a good ****—that's the understanding we had, pure sex. I did most of the work. I found him quite lazy in bed. He wasn't one for intimacy. He'd just lie on my bed, I'd take off my clothes and get on top of him.
"It only lasted three weeks but it was great to be with someone with no commitment. It was a good **** and that was it.
"There was no need for the whole touchy-feely emotional bit, it was purely physical.
"Men know what I like. I don't make any noise when I'm not satisfied. If it's not doing anything for me, why bother faking it? Just tell them straight."

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates