Social Icons

вторник, 1 ноября 2016 г.

How to Reveal Passwords Hidden Under Asterisks

I keep an assortment of passwords for my different accounts. And since it’s not wise to write them down for some snoopy person to see, I just try to memorize all of them. Unfortunately for me, keeping too many passwords makes you forget which password was for a certain account.
It just so happened that I sometimes let my computer remember certain passwords that I don’t mind being stored in my PC. For example, my account connection to my DSL account is something that I don’t mind stored in my PC. It’d be quite tedious to keep typing that long password every time I connect to the Net.
Now what happens when I make the mistake of forgetting the password? Is all lost? Fortunately, the password is still in my PC. However, it’s hidden (or masked) under asterisks.
Here’s another freeware program that lets you unmask such passwords in dialog boxes and web formsAsterisk Key. All you have to do is run the program, bring up the dialog box or web form with the asterisks, and it’d unmask the asterisks for you.
This works great on versions of Windows XP down. Works great with IE, Outlook, and Windows dialog boxes. You can download it here.

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates