Social Icons

суббота, 12 ноября 2016 г.

Bai Ling LOST IT: The spirits drive hit show's sexy new star wild (15 pic)

ASIAN beauty Bai Ling is set to find fame with a red-hot role in Lost... and now she's told the News of the World she's a bi Bai, baby.

In an exclusive interview, the curvy actress revealed she's hooked on sex and told how she:
  • LOVES stripping off for sizzling sessions with both men AND women
  • LONGS to romp with as many fellas as possible before she eventually settles down and
  • HOPES that when she dies, she does it while she's making love!
    Bai, who has appeared in the movies Wild Wild West and The Crow, said: "I've met many crazy people on many crazy nights. Anything you can imagine...I've done it! It's in my nature to just run wild and I do.
    "I love being naked and I love men and women — especially when I'm drunk.I just seduce everybody. Sex is the best high. It's better than any drug. I want to die making love because it feels so good."
    And Bai doesn't really care who it's with.
    "For me a one-night stand and a lifetime commitment are the same," she said.
    "There's a lot of beauty in different men. You can't see just one man. It's too hard to choose. Before I get married I think I should enjoy it. I don't live by rules."
    Bai, 36, will make her Lost debut this year as the rampant lover of Dr Jack Shephard, played by Matthew Fox, 40.
    She said: "He is very handsome. You're kind of nervous when you're doing love scenes and you don't know each other.
    "But it was fun, really spontaneous. We have a natural chemistry. Sometimes I'm on top of him, sometimes he's on top of me."
    In real life Bai reckons her sex life is governed by a gang of naughty ‘little girl spirits' who possess her and make her go wild. At least that's her excuse.
    "They live inside of me and what I do on a weekend depends on which one of them comes out," she says.
    "There's a sexy one, a hip and modern one, an innocent one, a wise one, a mischievous one and I never know which one it will be.
    "They all wear miniskirts and they're very cute, always dressed up. One of the girls is a party girl who says, ‘Let's go party!' I say, ‘That skirt's too short!' She says, ‘No, it's not, I have underwear — you don't see nothing.'
    "When men hit on me it all depends on which spirit I am as to how I react."
    Chinese-born Bai says she had her first sexual experience when she was posted to Tibet with the People's Liberation Army.
    "I'd love to loiter around the men's quarters and try to grab a peek," she said.
    "I loved getting naked in front of all these men. I was a new soldier, so they asked me to undress first and the men would tease me and push me in the water. And then everyone jumps in."
    Bai also got involved in the pro-democracy movement and the Tiananmen Square demonstrations.
    As a result she emigrated to the United States in 1991 — and a whole new world opened up to her.
    Button

    "We never talked about sex in China. I used to think babies came from the belly button," she giggled. "But then I came to America and learned to celebrate the human body."
    And the celebrations just go on and on.
    "I was in Bangkok, going out every night and it was crazy," she revealed.
    I loved going to strip bars and I think the men who dressed as women there are so much more attractive than girls."
    But she admitted: "I love beautiful women, too. Gender is not a problem for me.
    "When you fall in love with a man or a woman you're lucky."












  • Комментариев нет:

     
    Blogger Templates