Social Icons

понедельник, 21 ноября 2016 г.

Stars show at the American Music Awards 2016

The American Music Awards delivered their awards on Sunday in Los Angeles. For the occasion, the stars were present in numbers. 

The most beautiful dresses and best costumes paraded Sunday night the American Music Awards 2016. The vintage 2016 hosted the most beautiful stars in a Dantesque show. Justin Bieber, Green Day, Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande ... All gave voice to this event solely dedicated to American music. Sting performed a medley of the finest songs of his career while Nicki Minaj has always been more challenging in a frenzied choreography alongside Ariana Grande. Green Day decided to deliver a political message during his performance, shouting "No to Trump. Not to KKK. Not a fascist America. " 

In addition to their performances, the artists were present to receive the award. Justin Bieber has won the award for video of the year with "Sorry". Ariana Grande has, in turn, received the best title, that of the artist the year. She was competing with Carrie Underwood, Selena Gomez, Rihanna and Justin Bieber. Zayn Malik, One Direction old and boyfriend Gigi Hadid received the award for best new artist of the year. The first success for this young singer who launched solo there a few months. 

A long-awaited return

While many artists have shone at the American Music Awards, there's one that has attracted particular attention. Dressed in a red dress Giuseppe Zanotti,  Selena Gomez reappeared on stage after a long absence.Interned to treat her lupus, she had not been heard from for three months: "As many know, there is a year I revealed that I was suffering from lupus, a disease that can affect people different ways. I discovered that anxiety, panic attacks, depression could be the effects. They all have their own challenges, "she had said at the time.


This Sunday, as she received the award for female artist pop / rock favorite, brown pretty 24-year delivered a poignant speech: "I had to stop because I had everything, but that I was absolutely broken internally. I did everything to keep this to myself and never let you down, but I kept to myself too, to the point of forgetting me, "she said facing an agitated audience:" I ' not trying to get validation from you, I do most. All I can say from the bottom of my heart, is that I am so grateful to have the opportunity to share what I love every day with people I love. I have to thank my fans, because you are so loyal and I do not know if I deserve you, "she said with a sob. The woman ended her speech with thanks and dedication of his award to his fans. 









Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates