Social Icons

воскресенье, 2 октября 2016 г.

Britney Spears: "My children are my kings"

Saturday evening, exclusively, the pop star Britney Spears Inside 50min answered questions.

Since late August, Britney Spears is back with his ninth album, "Glory."European promotion in full, the pop star has just given a concert for over an hour at the Apple Festival in London, she gave an exclusive interview to issue 50mn Inside . The opportunity to talk to his French audience that this opus so close to his heart. "I spent two years on this project, it is important for me," she says. "" Glory "represents what I am spiritually as a woman, as a mother, I am in my life today."

"It was magic"

With this album, the objective of the star was assumed: reinvent itself after almost 20 years of career. "I was lucky, I wanted a more urban sound, slower. My record company then helped me to meet people I wanted to work, "she says. "And together we made magic!"
Finally, Britney talks about the importance of children in the project. "My children are my king, I love them more than anything," she says. And it is even Preston will find the title of his latest album. "My son loved my record. He knows how I am invested in this project. He said after listening: "This is a glorious day." The title was so obvious. "
And all these people had reason to believe. In one month, Britney has succeeded, she finally found her princess status of pop. His album "Glory" has already sold more than half a million copies worldwide.

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates