Social Icons

вторник, 25 октября 2016 г.

Miss Iceland (10 photo): Judged too big, it abandons an international competition

Miss Iceland 2015, Arna Ýr Jónsdóttir has had to abandon the Miss Grand International Competition. She was considered too big. 

Arna Ýr Jónsdóttir keeps smiling and yet ... Elected Miss Iceland 2015, she had to give up the beauty contest Miss Grand International, held in Las Vegas. Members of the organization of the competition considered it too big. They did not lose him testify their minds. Full of advice for the young woman to dream measurements maigrisse, they bestowed a delicate "Do eat more breakfast, eats a salad at lunch and not drinking only water until the final night. " A dangerous speech that the girl was able to sweep out of hand, "if the contest owner really wants me to lose weight and do not love me as I am, and although he does not deserve me in his top "he told the young woman in  Iceland Monitor 

Far from being achieved by vilainies organizers, the blonde replied proudly: "Personally, I am fine as I am.And if some find it too square, she said: "Yes, my shoulders are a little wider than the other girls, it's because I was part of the Icelandic national team athletics and j ' 'm proud! " 

There are a few weeks, the Miss fuller figure than other already caused a scandal in Italy. The first runner, Paola Torrente , was considered "unpleasant for the eyes" by some local media. 








Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates