Social Icons

суббота, 9 июля 2016 г.

How I Got My New Ipod touch, without paying for it!

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
I have wanted an Ipod for awhile now. Being able to walk or work out to music is so much more fun. So I have been telling my husband that I wanted one for our anniversary. (The one that is coming down in price because the new one (the Ipod touch) has come out.)

As we approached our anniversary, where we had plenty of money the month before, we now were not able to afford the extra expense. I told him, don’t worry about it let’s just go out and enjoy our time, no kids, no gifts.
What he, or I, didn’t know was that one of his friends which Ben was promoting a product for, was offering a new Ipod touch to the first few affiliates to sell ten of his product. On our anniversary, Ben had sold ten! He called the guy, and had it engraved… “To the love of my life, Happy Anniversary 10/5/08″. I received it today.
Just another testimony of how God provides the desires of your heart! Believe today that God wants to bless you, abundantly, exceedingly, above all you can think or ask for! I did not even ask for the latest IPOD version, with internet access, and all kinds of extras, but I got it, because God blesses abundantly, exceedingly, above all we can think or ask.
** Just another note: My sister has also had an IPOD on her wishlist. The week before my anniversary she went to her husbands company picnic. They were giving door prizes, and she prayed that God would let her win something but she wouldlove the IPOD. Guess what, she won it!
Two different stories, same gift, God is no respector of persons only that you ask and you shall receive!
The definition of rich is not about how much money is in the bank account, but having what you need and desire when you need and desire it.

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates