Social Icons

понедельник, 18 июля 2016 г.

EXCLUSIVE: David Blaine's new love Lucy Clarkson



ILLUSIONIST David Blaine only has to say the magic word and new love Lucy Clarkson will conjure up a sensational sex trick.
And the Lara Croft body double is always up for making her clothes do a vanishing act any time or anywhere, according to her former fiancé.
"Lucy is totally confident in bed," revealed hunky model Phil Morris, 30. "She has no hang-ups about her body or who sees her when she's having sex."
Just as well maybe, that Blaine, 31, got used to being gawped at round the clock last summer when he spent 44 days without food in a Perspex box above the Thames.
But keeping up with love-hungry Lucy, 21, should be just as big an endurance test—as Phil discovered on their very first night together.
"We made love in every position in every way possible and it didn't stop all night long," he recalled. "I didn't get any sleep.
Presto
"Lucy was wild and wasn't ashamed of being naked."
The film beauty hit the headlines earlier this month when she cast her spell on Blaine.
She met him at The Wellington club in London —and, hey presto, he forgot all about his lover Manon von Gerkan and concentrated on charming the pants off Lucy.
And Phil, who split from Lucy eight months ago after four years of passion, reckons that Blaine's a lucky man. "She was very raunchy and definitely knew what she was doing," he said.
"Lucy and I would have sex once, maybe twice a day and her favourite time for it was in the morning as soon as she woke up."
She also loved the thrill of having sex outdoors.
In fact she worked her raunchy magic on Phil while they were on a SPEEDBOAT, beside a LAKE and in the SURF just yards from a beach packed with holidaymakers.
He said: "Her biggest turn-on was the chance of being caught. One time on holiday in Gran Canaria we strode into the water.
"She was topless and wearing G-string bikini bottoms. She suggested we have sex underwater in front of all the people."
Then there was the time she got Phil's outboard motor running when they went out on his speedboat.
He said: "We stopped a mile out to sea in Littlehampton in Sussex and then stripped naked on deck. We jumped in the water and Lucy clung on to me because she was scared of sharks and we started kissing.
"Then we climbed out and, dripping wet, I sat down on the driver's seat. Lucy came from behind me and kissed my neck.
"She swivelled the seat around, climbed on top of me and we started making love on the boat."
But his favourite memory is of the time they spent in South Africa, in 1999, when he was working there on a six-month modelling contract.
"The best sex I ever had with Lucy was next to a lake at her uncle's place in Cape Town," revealed Phil.
"He'd gone to work and I prepared a huge fire and a barbecue. I had a couple of bottles of champagne but I'm a traditional guy so we had sausages on the end of a stick and mushrooms.
"I laid out a rug, then poured Lucy a glass of champagne. She was really brown and wearing a small white vest top. I laid over her on the rug and started easing down the straps.
"She had white bikini bottoms on with string ties at the sides. I took her top off then undid the bikini bottoms and she was fully naked on the rug.
"The fire was going so I could see all of her flickering in the shadows. Lucy pulled my drawstring trousers down and we started having sex.
"We'd either make love or be very passionate and that time it was rampant. It was so heated that Lucy kicked over a bottle of champagne."
It was in Cape Town that Phil proposed, dropping to one knee to pop the question with a £2,500 engagement ring on the beach on Millennium Eve.
He said: "It was bang on midnight, fireworks were going off, Table Mountain was behind us—it was perfect.
Body
"Lucy cried when she saw her ring— four diamonds set in a white gold band. She'd picked it out in a shop window and I told her I couldn't afford it. But I withdrew all my savings to pay for it.
"At that point I thought we'd be together for ever."
Phil had met 32DD Lucy five months before when they were in Barcelona on a photo shoot. "It was in July, two days after her 17th birthday," said Phil, from Epsom, Surrey.
"There was definitely an instant attraction between us.
"We all went for a meal and later when everyone else went to bed, I stayed with Lucy and we went out drinking until the early hours." When they got back they headed straight for the hotel pool.
"I was in the pool with my boxer shorts on and she was standing on the edge wearing nothing but a red G-string," he said.
"She eased herself into the water, swam over and kissed me. Things started getting heated and we decided to take things indoors.
"We dashed through the hotel semi-naked to my room. When I opened the door Lucy headed straight for the bed and we lay down together and started kissing. We made love all night. Lucy knew her way around the bedroom."
When they returned to Britain, they became inseparable and when he was offered work in Cape Town, Lucy went too—and ended up getting her big break as Lara Croft's body double before returning to the UK.
As her career took off, they drifted apart and, after a huge row, she handed the ring back. But he has no regrets.
He said: "Lucy is the perfect mate and the perfect lover."

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates