Social Icons

понедельник, 22 августа 2016 г.

MADONNA: I NEARLY LEFT GUY


By James Millbank
MADONNA has revealed she nearly DIVORCED Guy Ritchie...until she realised he was the PERFECT husband.
In a frank MTV documentary Madge, 47, admits she went into marriage with blinkers on and says she and her 37-year-old husband fought like cats and dogs.
"I got married for all the wrong reasons," she says in a two-hour special called I'm Going to Tell You A Secret.
"My husband did not turn out to be everything I had imagined him to be. I just wanted to end everything."
But over time Madonna realised it was her expectations that were wrong. "There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate," she says on the show filmed during her recent Re-Invention tour of America and Europe.
"Your soul-mate is the person that pushes all your buttons—p****s you off on a regular basis.
"It's not easy having a good marriage but I don't want easy. I thank God every day that I married a man who made me think. That's my definition of true love."
Other scenes show movie director Guy, who married Madonna in December 2000, giving his wife foot massages.
And the singer is seen pouring pints for Guy in a London pub on his birthday.
Madge also talks about her Kabbalah faith and how it has calmed her down.
"I don't miss being an idiot," she says. "I have a huge ego and I need to change. I tended to be sometimes not very nice to people."
The show also features her dad Tony Ciccone and children Lourdes, nine, and Rocco, five.

Madonna left Britain to return to America because she was tired of being called 'Madge'

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates