Social Icons

понедельник, 18 июля 2016 г.

Madonna: the sex predator

 Shocking new TV documentary exposes how star preys on both men and women

 

MADONNA'S former lovers have exposed the star as a brazen sexual predator who was up for sex any time, any place, anywhere.
And she had a bizarre and wide taste in partners, with a series of conquests including men, women...and Vanilla Ice.
It is also claimed she seduced her prey in a cynical ploy to claw her way to the fame and fortune she craved.
And one disgruntled ex, DJ Mark Kamins, said: "I was one step in Madonna's ladder and if you look at the ladder you can count every step."
A few of those well-hung rungs have included:




  • Dennis Rodman, who she called a "great specimen".
  • John F Kennedy Jnr, who liked to lick cream off her legs.
  • And Eighties rap star Vanilla Ice, who she bedded on their second meeting.
    The full astonishing list of former lovers is charted in a new Channel Five documentary called Madonna's Men. The explosive programme also reveals the singer's rapacious sexual appetite and lays bare her outrageous demands.
    In the show, basketball star Dennis Rodman claims Madonna set up a bogus photoshoot just so she could bed him and later begged him to father her child. She also ordered him to fly 2,240 miles just to satisfy her.
    The Chicago Bulls hero revealed: "I stayed at her place and was told Madonna wanted to see me. I walked down the hallway to her room and we made love. She called me a great specimen and liked my body.
    "We'd look up at the mirror on the ceiling at each other's bodies. After that she would call me ten times a day and say ‘I want sex now, now, now!' She'd want me to drop everything and have sex at the drop of a hat.
    "One day she asked me to marry her. I couldn't believe it. She also asked me to father her child."
    Lesbian
    Mum-of-two Madonna, who is now happily married to British director Guy Ritchie, also doggedly pursued stunning model Amanda Cozalet after kissing her in the S&M video shocker Justify My Love.
    Amanda, now a writer, said: "What you saw in that video then was real action. The lesbian kiss was real.
    "There was a lot of communication after that. If I had been open to taking up what Madonna had to offer, something would have definitely happened. She was a good kisser."
    In 1991 mucky Madge started dating Vanilla Ice, who she later pictured in her controversial photobook Sex.
    He said: "I had sex with her the second time I saw her. It was her idea. We did it in her home.
    "She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the room and we did it. It was great.
    "The sex was good and I did love her. She was a sweetheart. It wasn't the best sex I ever had, but it was good."
    Despite coming from a strict Catholic background, Madonna was an early starter when it came to using her God-given talents. And her first lover came in 1979, a musician called Dan Gilroy who described her as "wild and dangerous".
    Two years later Madonna moved on to DJ Mark Kamins who she persuaded to play her demo track at his club Dancateria, kick-starting her career.
    Mark said: "She was on a mission to make it big and a boyfriend was secondary.
    "She was very promiscuous. She was never true to one person. She knew how to use her sexuality to manipulate men or promotional guys. And she was the type of girl who would fake an orgasm."
    Vigorous
    Madonna next set her sights on record producer Jelly Bean Benitez who admitted their relationship was "open and wild".
    And after him came Madonna's greatest love—Brat Pack actor Sean Penn, who she went on to marry. They were later dubbed The Poison Penns.
    A pal confided that when they were in film flop Shanghai Surprise they would "rock the dressing room trailer with their vigorous love-making."
    Madonna's marriage to Penn was stormy and short-lived and, nursing a broken heart, she next sunk her claws into JFK Jnr. His appalled mum Jackie Onassis soon put a stop to that and bisexual comic Sandra Bernhard was next to get the Madonna treatment.
    She later said: "I look at my friendship with her as like having a gall stone. You deal with it, there is pain, and then you pass it."

  • P/S Madonna Sex Book
























  • Nude 

  • Комментариев нет:

     
    Blogger Templates