Social Icons

четверг, 14 июля 2016 г.

Mel B's lap 'n' tickle with lesbian stripper



POP wild thing Mel B got sweet on a lapdancer after paying £20 for a steamy private show in a club called The Honeypot.
The former Spice Girl, pictured right, was so turned on she took stripper Dawn Macintosh for a forbidden one-on-one romp behind locked doors.
And last night the brazen blonde declared: "That was the best sex of my life. I knew it would be.
"Once we were totally alone she went crazy for my body."
Dawn's revelations come just a week after the News of the World exposed Mel's lesbian affair with Hollywood film-maker Christine Crokos.
There have been whispers all year about the singer's visit to 27-year-old Dawn's club in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
But last night the dancer identified herself for the first time and revealed all.
Midriff
Dawn, who performs under the name Summer, recalled how Mel turned up with three friends at about 11pm and sat at a table ogling the girls.
"She was wearing a beige mini-skirt, a white sleeveless top which showed off her midriff and knee-high black leather boots," said Dawn.
"For me it was lust at first sight, even though I've been with my lover Emma for six years.
"Mel paid £60 for me to dance for her pals but I couldn't wait to get her on my own.
"So when she paid the £20 for a private show I took her by the hand into a booth, sat her on a black velvet chair and pulled the curtain around to shut out the world.
"Then the music began with a really loud raunchy beat.
"I moved towards her and flicked my hair at her face so she could smell my perfume. Then I put my hands on her knees and said, ‘I'll show you mine if you show me yours.'
"She was transfixed and I could tell she was getting as turned on as me while I gyrated in front of her. Then I whipped off my satin thong and her jaw just dropped.
"The company doesn't allow us any physical contact with the customers but I was dying to go somewhere even more private.
"So when Mel went off to the loo I followed a few seconds later.
"We squeezed inside a cubicle and locked the door. God, I was so horny. I guided her hands everywhere but you could tell she'd done it before. It sent shivers down my spine.
"It's very different to when a man does it. She knew just where to touch. It was so good I was losing control.
"Suddenly we were grabbing each other's hair really passionately, caressing each other. Mel was so sensitive all over.
"We French-kissed a lot and she made me feel excited, running her fingernails down my back, tickling and turning me on.
Screaming
"But in the end we had to stop because I was worried about screaming the place down and we didn't want to get caught.
"Then one of Mel's mates came looking for her, calling her name. So I slipped my knickers on and we went back out to the club.
"About half an hour later Mel left with her friends. On the way out she slapped me on the bum and said, ‘You're one sexy bitch!'
"I asked for an autograph so I'd have something to remember her by and she scrawled, ‘To Summer. You're great! Mel B.'"
Even now Dawn is still living in hope of rekindling her fleeting passion with the raunchy star.
"I'd do anything to see Mel again," she sighed.
Well, she could always try moving to Los Angeles and becoming a film director!

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates