Social Icons

вторник, 19 июля 2016 г.

My hell over bunny boiler's baby lies

BLUE star Lee Ryan has hit back to reveal the torment inflicted on him by the woman he has branded "Britain's biggest bunny boiler."
Glamour model Emily Oldfield told Lee he was the father of her baby after they had sex SIX TIMES in one night.
The self-confessed womaniser promised to be a loving dad and even discussed names for the baby with Emily. Then she announced she'd had an abortion.
But today Lee says: "I don't even know if she really was pregnant."
The distraught singer told the News of the World: "I've been to hell and back over this girl. I just warn other stars to steer well clear of her."
Emily has previously dated George Best's son Calum and Footballers' Wives actor Gary Lucy.
Lee, 21, went on: "She's a nutter. When she first told me she was pregnant she didn't take my calls for ages then rang out of the blue and said she was aborting. I couldn't believe it.
"Then the next day she rings me and says she lied and she didn't have an abortion. She has done this to an ex-boyfriend who told me she told him she was pregnant then said she'd had an abortion.
"She's Britain's biggest bunny boiler. One minute she's running around saying she is carrying my child then she says she's not. I wish I'd never slept with her."
Marathon
Lee bedded Emily in September after chatting her up in London nightclub Cirque. She has told of their marathon sex session, saying: "Lust got the better of me and we had sex all night—six times in total."
Weeks later she rang Lee to tell him she was pregnant by him.
Lee—whose conquests include Atomic Kitten beauty Liz McClarnon, model Caprice and lap-dancer Karen Butler—says: "When she told me, I was shocked but I said I'd stand by her and the baby.
"I even met her mum and said I would make a go of the relationship.
"I was ready to marry her. It was hard at first but I got used to the idea of being a father.
"She never showed me the pregnancy test but was adamant she was carrying my child.
"We went out a few times when she was supposed to be pregnant and I asked her how many drinks she'd had. She told me one then I found out she'd had four. She had no proof that it was my child if she was pregnant. I was prepared to take a DNA test.
"When I was trying to have a relationship with her she told me she wanted me to leave Blue and go back to working on the roofs. There's no way I was going to do that.
"I've worked hard to get where I am and with what I've got I could have helped us all financially but she wouldn't have it.
"Most blokes would walk away but I was being responsible. Then I find out she's telling everyone she's had an abortion.
"She was drinking a lot and I was worried that it could have affected the baby. She didn't care who she hurt. Only the other week she was drunk and dancing on tables and smoking like a trooper. If you're pregnant you don't do that.
"I even tried to get her to see the doctor and help that way. I booked a hospital appointment three times and she never turned up." Lee said the strain began to have an impact on his work with the band, whose new single Curtain Falls is expected to be in the Top Five in today's pop singles chart.
He explained: "I didn't show for a promotion because I couldn't sleep at night worrying about her and what mind game she was going to play next. I made her my priority because of what she said but she just lied and treated me like a fool.
"I got in trouble with the record label because I wasn't working and we're supposed to be promoting our album."
Blonde Emily has spoken about how she and Lee met. He had split with model girlfriend Emma Davies just hours before and was drowning his sorrows in trendy nightspot Cirque with bandmate and "pulling partner" Simon Webbe.
Emily, 26, revealed: "He said he had just broken up with Emma. But he was talking about how he would like to settle down eventually when he finds Miss Right."
And it wasn't long before he was "charming the pants off" her.
She said: "Soon we were kissing and cuddling and I was getting jealous looks from plenty of other girls in the club. He was so sweet and a real cheeky chappie."
Emily claimed that at first she tried to resist Lee's attentions.
Risky
She said: "I was not actually interested in becoming another one of his conquests."
But he persuaded her to go back with him to Simon's flat. Emily revealed: "Lee led me straight to the bedroom and shut the door behind us. We were on the bed ripping each other's clothes off. He really likes to keep his woman as happy as himself."
Their six-times romp lasted until 8am, when the two Blue boys were picked up by their manager to go off to a gig.
Lee exchanged phone numbers with Emily but she said she later turned down the offer of a holiday with him in the Caribbean and had not seen him since. She said: "Maybe I should have said yes but I told him I had just got back from a trip to Mexico."
Emily previously blew the whistle on romps with Gary Lucy and Calum Best, both left.
She told how she snorted cocaine off a nightclub toilet seat with Calum.
And she revealed she had risky sex with Gary in an open-plan balcony bedroom while a party was in full swing in the lounge below. Emily recalled: "I was still completely clothed. I couldn't strip because everyone in the party below would have copped an eyeful.
"So I gave Gary a cheeky smile and just hitched up my dress, wriggled out of my G-string and threw it to one side. I still had my spiky heels on and, at one point, I dug them into his thighs like spurs.
"It was so risky, but that just added to the thrill."

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates