Social Icons

вторник, 19 июля 2016 г.

Rebecca Loos gives damning verdict on her ex Becks (and that pig)

LOVE rat David Beckham's former mistress Rebecca Loos last night urged cheated wife Posh to finally give England's captain the boot.
In her first newspaper interview since fresh allegations that Becks had a fling with beautician Danielle Heath, Rebecca said if she was married to the soccer star, she'd have shown him the red card long ago.
Beckham has denied the latest rumours. Rebecca, his former personal assistant,whose steamy fling with her boss was exposed by the News of the World in April, told us: "Everybody knows how David cheated on Victoria with me. Any self-respecting woman would leave him.
"But the Victoria I saw when I worked for them will hang on in there.
"I'm certain it will collapse in the end though. She can't be happy. If it was me I'd have left him ages ago. I think any woman would have. And Victoria will too in the end, I'm sure."
Split
Rebecca, who came third on Channel 5's reality show The Farm, added: "I thought I was David's first affair. But then the News of the World revealed model Sarah Marbeck, who said she was with David before me.
"I hope the marriage will survive for the sake of the children. But I'm afraid a split seems inevitable."
Rebecca repeatedly refused to talk about Becks during her time on The Farm.
But last night she let rip AND gave us her exclusive outspoken rundown on her TV co-stars, including the pig which plunged her into more controversy when she had to pleasure it to collect semen for artificial insemination!
"At first I said no to that," Rebecca insisted. "Then it was explained that it happens thousands of times a day on farms. Most pork is bred this way.
"So if people don't approve, they shouldn't eat pork! I just made a few jokes, put on some gloves and got on with it."
Returning to the Beckham scandal, Rebecca called for the Real Madrid ace's mum, Sandra, to get more involved in his life.
"Sandra's lovely but Victoria's parents have always ruled the roost," she saidjust after news broke that Posh's dad Tony Adams was giving up his own business to work for his daughter. "They plan the Beckhams' lives for them, even handling the finances. It was excruciating to see. They really did believe they were part of the Beckham showbiz entourage.
"When I was working for David and Victoria I'd get them discounts from designer shops. Then her parents would latch on and ask me to do the same for them.
"It was so embarrassing. Most of the shops would refuse. But David's in-laws always wanted control and edged Sandra out. I'm so glad she has found her voice and started hitting back."
Life in the spotlight has proved a mixed blessing for 27-year-old Rebecca, daughter of a Dutch diplomat. She has made numerous TV appearances and hosted her own chat show in Holland. But she can't find love. "I haven't really had a relationship since the David stuff," she confessed.
"It's affected my sex life. I now feel very self-conscious with men. I find it difficult to completely relax and open up with somebody. I'm constantly thinking, ‘Oh God, what's he read about me?'
"I don't regret going public on David but it's altered me. And him, too. He looks sadder and has lost his sparkle.
"We saw each other a few weeks ago, briefly. I was with my parents in their car on the main street into Madrid.
"We were at traffic lights and David's Audi pulled up beside ours. Victoria was in the car with him. I looked and David looked at me, then turned away very quickly and drove off.
"It was a split second, but in that moment he looked sad and different. It was as if I'd never known him."
Who's the farm animal
AFTER three weeks on Channel Five's The Farm Rebecca was ready to dig the dirt—on her co-stars.
Footballer STAN COLLYMORE(right): "He has incredible sex appeal but nothing happened. I won't let his past get in the way of our friendship. I can't slag him off because I have no reason to."
Winner JEFF BRAZIER: "Loved him to bits like a sweet younger brother. A real grafter."
Socialite LADY VICTORIA HERVEY(right): "She was cold at first but we soon started sharing clothes and make-up and ended up getting along fine."
Actress MARGI CLARKE: "Crazy, wild, spiritual, hilarious, unique and a fabulous figure!"
TV host TERRY CHRISTIAN: "Loved his dry sense of humour. He hates Posh so we had something in common!"
Rapper VANILLA ICE(right) : "He was a complete and utter w*****! He only ever thinks of himself. One of the most artificial people I've met."
Five singer RITCHIE NEVILLE: "A very nice guy and a very hard worker who always put himself out. He had real manners."
Magician PAUL DANIELS: "A very aggressive man. He launched a savage attack on Vanilla Ice for calling him stupid. Paul went purple in the face. A scary moment!"
Paul's wife DEBBIE McGEE(right) : "Very competitive. In the conker match she really wanted to beat me!"





1 комментарий:

Blogger комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален администратором блога.
 
Blogger Templates