Social Icons

понедельник, 18 июля 2016 г.

Strictly Come Dancing beauty Kaplinsky's love rival opens her heart



THE dancer whose fiancé waltzed off with TV golden girl Natasha Kaplinsky last night sobbed: "She wrecked my life."
Blonde beauty Camilla Dallerup says the TV newsgirl stole her man when they teamed up for Strictly Come Dancing. Natasha has repeatedly insisted she is "just friends" with hunky Brendan Cole. But after months of intense speculation, we can reveal they ARE having a secret affair.
Camilla, 30, and Brendan, her partner for eight years, got engaged just a month before he met the TV breakfast newsgirl.
But the sexual chemistry between Kaplinsky, 31, and professional dancer Cole, 28, left his fiancée—and viewers—in no doubt there was more than a foxtrot on their minds.
Flirting
Now his devastated ex faces more humiliation as the couple prepare to go public about their love.
Camilla told the News of the World: "I hated watching him kissing Natasha and flirting with her on the dance floor.
"I never knew anybody could feel pain like it. It made me realise how much I loved him.
"But at least Natasha nicked him off me now—not when I was married to him with kids. I suppose she saved me a lot of trouble.
"I had been with Brendan almost every day, all the time, for more than eight years and then he changed overnight.
"I think he was star-struck. He didn't mind spending six hours a day with her and that's not the way you treat someone you love. I wouldn't do it to him. I would put him first.
"I expected to be with Brendan for the rest of my life but everything changed because of her."
Camilla revealed that Kiwi hunk Cole once begged for them to get back together but she said: "I wouldn't have him back."
It is not the first time Natasha's love life has made headlines.
She was caught cheating on long-term boyfriend Michael Barnard with 45-year-old TV producer Lloyd Bracey a year ago but claimed it was an error of judgment.
Then she and Bracey embarked on a passionate romance. But she couldn't contain her excitement after being teamed with former body-builder Brendan for the knockout ballroom dancing contest.
"I have never had the experience before of meeting somebody and spending so much time with them," she gushed. "It's amazing. I have made the most incredible friend.
"This kind of friendship could have taken a long while to develop but we have been thrown into it."
Close
Despite her 3am breakfast TV starts, Natasha would manage six hours of dancing rehearsals together with Brendan and it was during one of those sessions that Camilla decided to end it with him.
"He should have been with me in Blackpool but he chose to stay in London with her," said Camilla.
Then she had to stand by and watch her ex-love and Natasha win the BBC show as the band played The Lady Is A Tramp and Love Is In The Air.
Since the end of the programme in July, Natasha and Brendan have been spending a lot of time together at her £850,000 West London home.

He admitted: "We have become very close. We have been working with each other every day for the past five months.
"When you spend six hours a day dancing with someone, you are in close contact and you get to know their weaknesses and their strengths and everything about them.
"You know them more intimately than you probably know anybody you have a normal friendship with."
Danish-born Camilla, who is about to start rehearsing for the new series of Strictly Come Dancing, revealed how it was HER ambition that led to Brendan meeting Natasha.

She encouraged him to go on the show to boost their careers after years of being dance partners and lovers.
And it seemed like it was going to be the start of a bright new future for them.
Camilla said: "He asked me to marry him in Hong Kong a month before we went on. It was such a happy day and a fabulous night. We had even talked about having children. Brendan was the most important thing in my life.
"We had worked so hard at everything, which is why I couldn't understand why he threw it all away."
Camilla and Brendan are now in the process of selling their south London home. But they could have been at the World Latin Dance Championships in Miami just a week ago, where they were tipped to win.
She said: "When we split up it affected everything. It was our love life, our home, our business.
"That is the one thing I don't understand and will never understand.
"We could have only got where we did by working together. We were not like two people, we were one.
"That is why it should have been the most exciting time of my life."
But Camilla, who teamed up with David Dickinson in the first series, revealed she has a wicked ambition for a rematch with her love rival.
She said: "What I would really like to do is come up against her in the next series of the show." 

Комментариев нет:

 
Blogger Templates