Social Icons

пятница, 5 августа 2016 г.

Girl Says 'Sex And The City" Inspired Her To Sleep With 1000 Men!

Sex mad stunner copies romping antics of her hero


JUST like the characters in her favourite TV show, posh Christina Saunders knows good sex. And so she should, after seducing 1,000 MEN.

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.
So she set herself a 10-year challenge - to get a thousand notches on her bedpost.
She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."
She slept with at least one stranger a week, travelled the world hunting for men to bed, and took part in threesomes.
But now Christina, 30, admits: "All I want is a man to love me - not one who just wants me for sex."
Attractive Christina grew up in a five-bedroom house in Hertfordshire where she enjoyed riding her pony and visiting Ascot races and Henley regatta every year. Her parents, who she describes as "very middle class", had no idea of her secret life. She sighed: "They would be devastated if they knew what I was up to."
Christina decided to copy Sam, played by Kim Cattrall, 53, during a bout of flu at university in Bristol.
Until then she hadn't been that interested in men, saying her first sexual encounter - with a friend while she was at secondary school - was "a disaster".
But when she fell ill in 2000, aged 20, a pal gave her the first series of Sex And The City to watch. Christina said: "The thought of four women gloating about sleeping their way around New York hadn't appealed to me but I had nothing better to do so I watched it.
"Samantha was sexy, confident and proud. She had a male attitude of sleeping around and it fascinated me."
I used Mike. He still texts me. Chris wanted a threesome


Soon Christina was on the prowl in Sam-style slinky dresses. Her first conquest was in the Students' Union. She said: "I targeted a lad called Mike because he was a charmer. We had a drink and then I said I was tired and going to bed - and asked if he wanted to join me. I was terrified but he took control and it was brilliant. I was hooked."
By the time she left uni with a 2:2 degree in English and sociology in 2003 she'd slept with nearly 300 men. "I didn't feel dirty, just empowered," said Christina. "I was addicted." A year later she moved to Clapham, South-West London, and started working for a PR firm. She'd pick up men in bars and go on 18-30 holidays to up her tally - once sleeping with 15 men in a week in Ibiza.
Stan was putty in my hands but I had a tequila and closed my eyes for ben






Christina found she too enjoyed a Cosmopolitan - not the cocktail loved by the SATC girls, just men from around the world. She met Russian Sasha, in his 50s, in Puerto Banus, Spain, in 2005 and had sex on his boat. She said: "It was mad and frantic. He shouted instructions - in Russian."
Girls weren't off bounds either - Christina had a lesbian fling after meeting Katia at a swingers' club in East London in 2007. "She led me into one of the private booths and started to strip me. It was the most seductive thing and the best orgasm I have ever had."
Christina would keep a tally of her men in a notebook by her bed, rating each out of ten.
Chris, from uni, wanted a threesome but didn't get it. "The sex was average", she said. 5/10
She met student Stan at a party... and they soon left. "He was putty in my hands but I can't remember the sex." 1/10
Nick liked cuddles more than sex. I'm convinced Sergio was a virgin.






David was much better. They met in a club in Ibiza. "We were desperate to have sex so we did it in the toilets." 9/10
Then there was Mike in Ayia Napa. "I used him for sex and it was amazing. He still texts me now." 8/10
Ben, from Brighton, wasn't her type so she downed Tequila before kissing him. But the sex was "surprisingly good". 7/10
Nick in Spain wasn't exactly an el of a lover - he liked cuddles more than sex. 3/10
And Christina was convinced Sergio, 12 years her junior, was a virgin when they romped in a New York hotel. "The sex was terrible." 4/10
If she couldn't remember their names she'd just describe their performance. Like the unknown from a London night out. "I was so drunk I didn't care what his name was." 2/10

Didn't care what his name was. Did it in the toilets with David.


Last month she bedded her Mr 1,000th at a friend's party. "He was gorgeous, blond and fantastic in bed."
Now the challenge is over Christina does have regrets. "Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a slut. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off."



By jason.. Posted August 9 2010 at 12:50 AM.
"Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off." Riiight. And the way to NOT do that is to agree to sit for this interview and provide pictures as well. Brilliant!
By F. Core.. Posted August 8 2010 at 4:40 PM.
I think this girl is absolutely amazing... A great personality and able to tell boys what she really wants... Lots of women would love to freely do that ..... It should be great to be her friend
By Mike.. Posted August 8 2010 at 10:37 AM.
I also think marrying her will be amazing, as she loves sex and is completely open minded....
By mike.. Posted August 8 2010 at 10:41 AM.
No-one's mentioned the fact that the best sex she had was with a woman. Clearly none of the guys she met were worth staying with. It's time for her to wake up about her own sexuality. For another woman, this girl is virtually a virgin.
By Tim.. Posted August 7 2010 at 12:14 PM.
If that's what she wants to do, all the more power to her so long as she's safe about it. Who are any of us to say how many is too many?

That said, I'm not really sure if this is news-worthy.
By J.. Posted August 1 2010 at 11:22 PM.
This is madness and its very bad for socializm.
She is proudy.
By Frank roon.. Posted August 1 2010 at 3:07 AM.
Funniest and most pathetic story I've ever read.

Ahh the opportunity cost of reading trash is wayy too high. 
By lkll.. Posted July 29 2010 at 7:36 AM.
There is no difference between men and women. A whore is a whore, gender doesn't make a difference!
By APoster.. Posted July 29 2010 at 4:35 AM.
that is very nice and sexy realy
By elmansory319.. Posted July 27 2010 at 8:28 PM.
How SAD!!! imagine if she ever has a child and the shame they will feel knowing this story of their mother!!!

even prostitutes have more respect for their bodies

i hope her parents have passed on, because the shame they must feel after learning about this would kill them
By jake suap.. Posted July 27 2010 at 4:32 PM.
Delusional slag.
By deen.. Posted July 27 2010 at 6:32 AM.
Someone has started a fan page to ask her to marry him...

google "marrymechristinasaunders"
By wow.. Posted July 26 2010 at 12:52 PM.
dingalinggirls.. I think you can leave God out of this. God has nothing to do with this. He has a lot bigger things to deal with and besides you do not know what God thinks of this woman. We have to remember that she did this as a experment, good or bad we can not judge. Yes
By Russ.. Posted July 25 2010 at 5:51 AM.
Ah, the oh so lovely diminishing standards of Western Civilization.

I hope all of you enjoyed your couple of centuries of prominent advancement within this world, hopefully the Eastern civilizations will be better standard-bearers we--so revolting and inept as we sat on the throne.
By Horseman.. Posted July 25 2010 at 5:51 AM.
whats the point?

really?

really?

what good can this possibly lead to?

Chance that she was exposed to STD's = 100%!!!
By whats the point?.. Posted July 25 2010 at 5:43 AM.
gotta call bs on this one... the math just doesn't add up... that would be almost 3 guys every day for 10 years

Someone needs to go back to grade school.

1000 guys in 10 years
1000/10=100 guys per year
100/365=.27 guys per day

Who is the retard who put out this math??

this is not 3 guys per day, there are 365 days per year last I checked. That is 2.7 years for her to get to one thousand guys, not three guys a day. You doofus...
By MathWizard.. Posted July 25 2010 at 5:24 AM.
girls picking up guys -- how stupid. now if it were a guy who seduced 1000 women it would be interesting, but any girl can get hundreds of guys. and this one looks like a real bimbo.
By dingalinggirls.. Posted July 25 2010 at 5:18 AM.
Throw the Ungodly beast into prison to toughen her up.
Never mind who wants and doesn't want to know her.
She is obviously brought up by a sick mother who taught her Ungodly ways.
Many people from the UK haven't got a clue about what life is really about. She has ruined hers as far as I am concerned.
Her face is mud. Her home defiled. No morals, no dignity and an abomination to God. 
By John.. Posted July 25 2010 at 5:00 AM.
Here is the deal. There are roughly 3650 days in 10 years. So, I would be impressed with a goal of 5000 in 10 years, but one guy every 3 1/2 days is pretty lame, mediocre at best.
By Steve.. Posted July 25 2010 at 4:04 AM.
this girl may have a digree and all but she spent 10 years doing nothing with her life other than having sex or thinking of how to have sex. What guy wants a girl who's only skill is picking up random men having sex with them and rating the experince. The kind of guy she wants does not want her.
By SpankeyJ.. Posted July 25 2010 at 2:53 AM.
I guess we're using the word "stunner" loosely these days... sort of like "artist."
By Mr. Spear.. Posted July 25 2010 at 3:31 AM.
Too bad there's diseases and religion. Without these almost everyone would be just like Christina! Nothing wrong with getting and giving pleasure if that's what you want. But even Christina has found that she now wants to take it to a new level of emotion with one partner, or maybe two, or three ...
By James.. Posted July 25 2010 at 3:13 AM.
This young woman rocks! She is making her own decisions and doing what she wants and enjoys. A strong powerful and totally secure male will find her hot. Many insecure or judgmental males and females will look down on her because she is confident to do what she wants and make her own choices with HER body. Love is about letting people be themselves and supporting them to experience whatever they choose. When you LOVE someone, you DON"T JUDGE them, you CELEBRATE them! Cheers to you! I know you will find your true love especially if you know you deserve him ---which you do!
By free 2 be me.. Posted July 25 2010 at 2:20 AM.
She is lucky she still has some friends left because I certainly would have been one of the ones to tell her she was behaving like a trollop. I wish her good luck finding someone to settle down with, because I don't know of any man that would want to marry a woman who has been intimate with at least 1000 men before him. The fact she has now sold her story will make it even harder now. Her poor parents will probably be ashamed as well if tey see the story. Silly woman...SATC is a programme...not real life!
By Gem.. Posted July 25 2010 at 12:14 AM.
Not saying I agree with everything he said.. but there is a lot of truth in joe B's post ^^
By Taylor.. Posted July 24 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Pretty sure those are the ratings, not the dates, Robert.
By sala.. Posted July 24 2010 at 7:33 PM.
I agree that this is a double standard having bedded triple digets in my youth, however I call bs because one of the pictures is dated 8/10. I don't know about the rest of the world, but where I live it is only 7/10
By Robert.. Posted July 24 2010 at 7:18 PM.
This woman is a poster child for all that is banal and effete in America glitz and culture. This is not merely the failure of one individual, but the boring endless search for value where none exists in our life and times.
By maurice11.. Posted July 24 2010 at 6:26 PM.
Christina please Marry me!
By Spirit-Having-Human-Experience.. Posted July 24 2010 at 5:08 PM.
And I thought I brilliantly seduced her! I could have saved my savoir faire.

Well, at least I got a 10..
By Steve007.. Posted July 24 2010 at 2:27 PM.
Gross
By Sammy.. Posted July 24 2010 at 11:44 AM.
*yuck*
By stirfry.. Posted July 24 2010 at 10:23 AM.
I try and keep my mistakes private.

15 minutes of shame. :-(
By vaporvic.. Posted July 24 2010 at 8:16 AM.
I'm sure mom would be so proud. We are such a moral people. Guy or girl, that's pathetic to do that. She thinks she's liberated but she's letter herself get used.
By eeeewwwwww.. Posted July 24 2010 at 7:20 AM.
Bedding 1,000 men is no achievement, and it has nothing to do with morals.

Men will have sexual relations with a cantaloupe, or any convenient orifice. As one WWII Vet once told me, "Ass is ass, even if it is a cow."

So, the young lady's triumph rings hollow.

Now a man finding 1,000 women to have sex with, that takes some doing, some money, or really good looks. That is a lot more difficult.
By WordsworthfromWadsworth.. Posted July 24 2010 at 5:35 AM.
So, this is what passes for a "stunner" around England way? Umm...ok...
By desadiste.. Posted July 24 2010 at 5:32 AM.
This is what happens when TV influences young generations. Especially how gay men try to impose male sexuality on to women. Promiscuity is not empowering for females, and females know this. No sane man wants to marry a cow he can milk for free. If everyone can walk, skip, and dance inside you why can't I be number 294,037,598,574,969,318,579,587,389 next up?. This is how every man thinks ladies. Don't let feminist and the television fool you. You want to find love, wait till marriage to have sex and you'll see.
By Revemupman.. Posted July 23 2010 at 11:33 PM.
It's important to once again point out that this show was written primarily by homosexual men projecting their sexual behavior onto hetero women in the hopes of normanlizing and destigmatizing it for both groups.

That a small subset of women buy into it as empowerment is unfortunate, as they seriously downgrade their long-term dating market value. That a small subset of men think they will get laid (by these women) by agreeing is pathetic, as these women are not sleeping with beta-choads they only see as "you go girl" cheerleaders.
By Gender realist.. Posted July 23 2010 at 9:06 AM.
STDC - STDcity. I used to screw around a bit, nothing like 1000 and you WILL catch an STD - probably from a 'nice' partner too.
By Matthew.. Posted July 23 2010 at 5:28 AM.
SATC is a very polarizing show, pitting traditional males against modern feminism. Unfortunately, MSM is left-leaning, so putting the hard-working, simple men's lifestyle of paying the bills and toiling away is ridiculed or ignored.

But here we see the result of this onesidedness: the praising of what is arguably the polar opposite of what the modern, nay any era's, woman should be.
By Lovekraft.. Posted July 23 2010 at 2:15 AM.
"I didn't feel dirty, just empowered," said Christina. "I was addicted."

I don't think you can be empowered and addicted. I think it was the latter.
By Matt.. Posted July 23 2010 at 12:29 AM.
Dear person a couple comments below:

You're quite the little sexist, by assuming a woman needs to be able to cook to be a "woman". The stipulations upon which one is considered a woman is if they were born with a vagina and their driver's license is in agreeance. Furthermore, I know plenty of men who spend lots of their parents money to get drunk and have sex with women and call it college. How is this not morally wrong, if this is so terrible? Anyway, get over your mommy issues and stop hating someone for being a pleasure seeker.
By Kelsey.. Posted July 22 2010 at 9:00 PM.
I once dated an ex-prostitute who'd had 500 men. We met at a Bible study group. I was still a virgin at the time (and remained so til I married). I didn't hold her past against her (there's that Christian thing about forgiveness & not casting stones & all that) but unfortunately she was so emotionally damaged by her experiences that she just couldn't sustain a relationship.

This young lady who made a sport of bedding a thousand men is very deceived. The only men who will want her now, are (a) perverts, and (b) deeply religious men who can look past her past. I rather doubt she'd want to marry either type, and the latter would not want her unless she adopted their religious views and regretted her prior activities.

Furthermore, the "Sex and the City" mentality shown on TV, does not reflect real women at all... it is written by homosexual males, and the behavior of the characters mimics that. Again, this young lady is very deceived.

Finally... she needs to see a doctor. Her future fertility may be at risk from undetected STDs.

I hope she finds true happiness. But I'm not optimistic.
By van Rooinek.. Posted July 22 2010 at 8:11 PM.
I was lonely last night,,,,anybody got this chicks number?
By DAYUM IT.. Posted July 22 2010 at 7:52 PM.
"if she can get past all those who want to judge her past, he will have to be someone who's very secure in his masculinity. Better than some women get. Actually, I know a few very good heterosexual men her age or younger who would not have a problem with her "number.""

No, real men who are secure will have the guts to reject her because of whats she's done. They know there is better out there! Only losers will accept her because they are afraid of being lonely! And the men you know are probably council house trash with std's themselves, so of course they won't care about her "number".
By joe b.. Posted July 22 2010 at 5:37 PM.
She's no different than 90% of the "women" out there. Wasting her parents money going to college in order to get drunk and screw around. Worshiping some fictional tramp on T.V. by screwing every guy who buys her a drink throughout her 20's, and calling it "liberation". And then when the big three-oh rolls around, all of a sudden it's "I'm not like that anymore, not that there was anything wrong with what I was doing, but I'm done putting out in exchange for a drink and a dash of attention like I did when I was younger and hotter. Especially now that my looks and fertility are fading and the drinks and attention are going to the younger hotter women at the bars instead of me. Now I want a big expensive white wedding and a guy to pay for it all, as well as pay my way for the rest of my ill thought out life, since I have no skills besides sex, and even my studied profession depends on my rapidly fading looks. Isn't there one man confident but stupid enough to overlook my past and love me for who I am, instead of looking at me as a cheap sex object? Never mind that I have, in fact, been a cheap sex object for all of my adult life. I meant to say, love me for who I want to be, not who I am."

Pathetic. I bet she can't even cook. The fact is, if not one of the thousand guys she's already bedded wants to put a ring on her finger, then she's never going to find anyone who will. Buy some cats and antidepressants, you'll need them.
By Horace.. Posted July 22 2010 at 4:47 PM.
Every woman should be empowered enough to choose to have sex when she wants, with whomever she wants, and insist on getting her pleasure from it too.
By Atom.. Posted July 22 2010 at 5:01 PM.
A woman who has this many partners is insane but she was also programmed to be that way. 
By nfl jerseys.. Posted July 22 2010 at 4:19 PM.
ewwww. it's pretty much a mathematical certainty that she caught/spread some disease from one of the dudes.
By hello.. Posted July 22 2010 at 4:14 PM.
Where does she live? Ill settle down with her
By Phil White.. Posted July 22 2010 at 4:03 PM.
Seems odd to read her parents would be devastated by knowing about her sex life, yet apparently, you've printed a picture of her and her partners and detailed some of her sexploits. How much truth is there in anything printed these days? Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
By Fred.. Posted July 22 2010 at 3:57 PM.
I think the term "Essex Girl" might be appropriate here. (bit of a goer? nod nod wink wink) Not so many in Cornwall alas and round here the hotty-totties are highly sought after by surfers whose morals would make tomcats look prim. Most women around here pretend that butter wouldn't melt in their mouth - even the ones with children (who were obviously found under a gooseberry bush) Its a crazy world.
By Davey.. Posted July 22 2010 at 3:46 PM.
Forever in the collective memory of the Internet...
By Ian.. Posted July 22 2010 at 8:32 AM.
if she had any real confidence she wouldn't have to keep count
By shameequa.. Posted July 22 2010 at 8:29 AM.
"A year later she moved to Clapham..."


Yes, I bet she did.
By JR Starfish.. Posted July 22 2010 at 6:11 AM.
i dont think it's true,
in the pic, they all look the same,
and women tend to hide their relationship in bed.
i believe it's her bf or ff who did this

if you were women its So easy to get sex every where anyways :) nothing to pround of lol
By fk.. Posted July 22 2010 at 6:01 AM.
She wants a career in the Adult Film Industry. She can claim anything she wants; now, instead of going from studio to studio the producers will come to her. Got to give it to her; she is pretty smart.
PS: Come to Budapest, we are always looking for talent.
By Rocco S.. Posted July 22 2010 at 5:34 AM.
She has regrets...about what? She didn't get paid more for her story?
By Senmut.. Posted July 22 2010 at 5:31 AM.
An amazing tale full of holes: Were there no health consequences, no pregnancies, no abortions, no encounters with dangerous men, men who wouldn't or couldn't let go, men who approached her--on the basis of the inevitable rumors--cash in hand and unwilling to accept no for an answer, if ever such was her inclination? In what line of work is she now engaged that would allow her to go public with this story?

Twitter.com/PotomacWill USA
By PotomacWill.. Posted July 22 2010 at 5:14 AM.
Fair does, its what she wanted and she achieved her target, and its her life and her body etc..
But that doesnt change the fact that she is now 1000 times more likely to have an STI, and she will have the imprint of 1000 men on her 'womanhood'

Atleast when guys do it their genitals dont deform and mangle.
I feel sorry for any guy that has to chuck a sausage down the hallway.
By Mark.. Posted July 22 2010 at 5:07 AM.
like a hotdog in a hallway nowadays.
By rono.. Posted July 22 2010 at 4:44 AM.
"no self respecting bloke would even consider approaching her now. "

agreed. also, the reverse would be true. no self respecting woman will settle down with a man who's been with 1000 women. that's an insanely high number. this is beyond having an interest in casual sex and into the realm of clinically diagnosable hypersexuality. her behavior is dysfunctional and most likely a huge detriment to any future attempts she makes at monogamy.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersexuality)
By wow.. Posted July 22 2010 at 3:46 AM.
She wants to feel beautifull by men and that is ok. She should of worried about Aids though and STDs. I know I have slept with about 70 men and I was worried. Thankfully now I have sex with someone I love and know which is the greatest sex of all!
By Rachael.. Posted July 22 2010 at 3:22 AM.
....it is what we have come to expect from the "News of the World" anyway - if you can't find good news, stick to the bottom end of the scale.
By Michael David.. Posted July 22 2010 at 3:08 AM.
I was a traveling musician for years. Life on the road can be very lonely. If not for women like this it wouldn't have been nearly as interesting. If she had trolled the bands coming through town she could have got to her goal much sooner. Perhaps a whole band in one night. It happens. I probably would have a difficult time marrying her though. It would be like sleeping with all those musicians she slept with, and all the women they slept with, that slept with all the other bands and so on. It could be millions in no time at all. If it is in fact, like it is claimed; You sleep with everyone that your partner has ever slept with, and on and on. Wow! That really makes me a man hoe. 4 to 6 women per week for 6 years. 33 different states 10 countries. I believer her. If I could do it again,,, I wouldn't. I still long for the one that got away. My 1st love.
By Wade.. Posted July 22 2010 at 1:17 AM.
Downstairs must be like a butcher's dustbin !!!
By Davey c.. Posted July 22 2010 at 12:05 AM.
She's lying obviously.
By Mike.. Posted July 21 2010 at 11:32 PM.
Personally I think that's hot...I love experienced women. BTW...she looks sexy!
By Alexander.. Posted July 21 2010 at 11:07 PM.
she should have kept her identity and her photos a secret, now the whole world knows who she is..... sad.
By andrew.. Posted July 21 2010 at 9:20 PM.
The reality is even at the start of her experiment she was average looks wise,but if a woman wants to get laid regardless of looks,all she has to do is make it known,most men won't turn her down.
By kevin.. Posted July 21 2010 at 8:39 PM.
"I just hope I haven't put men off."

LOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Amazing. Oh man. I am going to laugh at this girl forever.
By Adam.. Posted July 21 2010 at 8:43 PM.
Poor girl,you wont find love now,not with that giant chasm.Might make some money with donkey rides to the bottum..
By solgreatman.. Posted July 21 2010 at 6:43 PM.
What a total skank.
This is what some women see as being "empowered"... Pathetic and disgusting is more like it...
By yuck.. Posted July 21 2010 at 5:35 PM.
This article objectifies men and I as a man object.
By Masculinist.. Posted July 21 2010 at 5:18 PM.
SHE IS UGLY AS HELL MAN!!! ALL THAT MAKEUP AIN'T HELPIN .
By Sheedy Mac.. Posted July 21 2010 at 5:21 PM.
This is why many countries hate western Tv shows, this is how these TV execs influence the stupid people of society ..and theres lots of them .
TV execs play games with the masses, they can make all the party goers behave like nuns if they want to . All it takes is constant TV shows promoting nuns, just making it look cool and make reality shows on it. Commercials, magazines promoting to be nuns ..and other things they do to condition society. These majority idiots out there are mind controlled, brain dead tools.
By Sid.. Posted July 21 2010 at 2:30 PM.
'Her parents, who she describes as "very middle class", had no idea of her secret life. She sighed: "They would be devastated if they knew what I was up to."'

Sure, that's why you have your full name and pictures here. I call shens.
By Skyclad.. Posted July 21 2010 at 1:35 PM.
Use of the term 'stunner' is perhaps being a little generous. I wouldn't touch her with yours.
By Puppysandwich.. Posted July 21 2010 at 8:24 AM.
what's the average rating out of all 1,000?

lol
By blahblahblah.. Posted July 21 2010 at 6:41 AM.
she is pretty damn ugly. I'd say
By What.. Posted July 21 2010 at 6:22 AM.
Apparently a seperate website has issued a follow up article with detailed recounts from her "victims", suggesting she's STD positive and passing along the strains like a circle of tokers sharing blunts.
By Roberto.. Posted July 21 2010 at 6:13 AM.
who cares,
By The Future.. Posted July 21 2010 at 6:02 AM.
going out on a limb here but isn't a BAD idea to admit to the internet about sleeping with 1000 dudes then saying "All I want is a man to love me - not one who just wants me for sex"
By Bunny.. Posted July 21 2010 at 5:59 AM.
If this is true, she is clearly a nymphomaniac. I suppose she should find help for that.
By Sean.. Posted July 21 2010 at 5:42 AM.
Gee what an accomplishment. Any prostitute working the streets in any big city probably puts her to shame. I wonder how many STD she has.
By Cedaar.. Posted July 21 2010 at 5:21 AM.
its funny, she only got pictures of her a clubs with guys, not actually in bed with them...what a phony
By carl.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:50 AM.
if she didn't care what people thought, then she definitely would not have made it public...Ahhh doyyyy
By Facts.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:40 AM.
Why?
By poor tom.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:46 AM.
this woman is putting up an image.
By Calvin .. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:44 AM.
how could she have slept with 1,000 men? there's only 8 pictures of her seen with a guy to back up her claim of 1,000 men...This is full of bologna ;) ..shes mad good at photoshop tho
By Joe.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:08 AM.
I wonder how many of the same people posting here bashing her would be cheering on or jealous of a guy who said he took 1000 girls to bed.

She decided she wanted to do something and did it (and doesn't appear to regret it). What do you care about it? (and why should she care what you think?)
By Mandy.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:07 AM.
What a Skank.
By Dave.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:22 AM.
uggghhh. herpes.
By jc.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:19 AM.
Men are such clowns.....n guys, sex is always going to be off limits because we would rather be shopping or out on the town with our girlfriends.
By Carol.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:09 AM.
dang dey should have blocked her ugly face n showed dem guys
By Latisha .. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:02 AM.
lots of women these days just hide behind computer screens, sunglasses, cell phones, itz pretty pathetic say the least......hate it when these media outlets prop these women up to be some kinda porn star when in reality they r just house rats.
By Bergman.. Posted July 21 2010 at 4:00 AM.
seems like she was on a mission to do this, not that she wanted to..I guess sometimes people use their life as mission before actually living it. what a waste
By asadjs.. Posted July 21 2010 at 3:59 AM.
So, she had a bunch of sex. She wouldn't take it back, but she doesn't want to do it again. So what? It was an adventure. I hope she finds love.

Unfortunately she's gone public and will be tormented by idiots who subscribe to a double standard with regard to women's sexual behavior.

Whoever she does find to love, if she can get past all those who want to judge her past, he will have to be someone who's very secure in his masculinity. Better than some women get. Actually, I know a few very good heterosexual men her age or younger who would not have a problem with her "number."

1 комментарий:

sex-anelapinst комментирует...

The not good

 
Blogger Templates